Saturday, August 16, 2008

Home Again

Here I am in front of Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford.

I am home again, and still a little jet-lagged. I miss London, but it is nice to be home. My teapot made it home in one piece. I am already planning my next tea party (hats or fascinators required). My guppies had little inbred babies while I was gone. I shall name one George III. The other two shall be named William and Mary.

I was never a quick texter, and now after two months of being sans mobile, I am as slow as my mother!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm insulted that you think I am so technologically challenged. After all, I have a facebook account and 2 e-mail addresses, and thanks to you, my own laptop!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...