Monday, September 8, 2008

Top things which welcomed me back to nursing school

There are certain things which always seem to say, "Welcome Back to Nursing School," the best of which I have listed here.

1. I delivered a plastic/rubber baby.
2. I watched a video made in 1986 on breastfeeding. In the nursing library. With lots of people acting awkward because of what was happening on my computer screen. My favorite part of the video: a woman breastfeeding while walking along a beach. Classic.
3. I was assigned eleven chapters of reading for the first day of class. Very realistic.
4. I spent a half an hour feeling fake cervix-es.

3 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooohhhh my gosh! hahaha i laughed hysterically at this, and then proceeded to read it to my very lucky roommate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard...that's exactly what nursing school is. I hope you're having a good time back at school and we'll have to try to get together.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...