Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here it is

Dear Readers,

I owe you a post, and I am sorry it has taken me more than a day to follow up on the last post. The first thing you can learn from this is that I am a little crazy. Actually, I would say 20% crazy and 80% neurotic (give or take a few).

So after all of that, the good news is that my space heater and I have been reunited. I picked him up from storage the other day. This will be our fourth winter together, and he certainly does know how to take away the chill. I call him "the tank," although this is not to be confused with my mid-section which I also sometimes call a tank. He got his name because my roommate tells me it is like I am dragging an oxygen tank around the apartment. I admit I sometimes get a little too attached to him. But what can I do? Without him, I am cold 90% of the winter. If you find yourself in this same bleak and bitterly cold state, go buy yourself a space heater. You won't regret it.

Here he is: The Tank

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy you're cute. I'm glad I found your blog :) Thanks for your help with mine!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...