Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin Muffins


I made pumpkin muffins this week, using a recipe from Muffin top. I slightly altered the recipe to try to make the muffins a little bit healthier. I used whole wheat pastry flour instead of all-purpose flour. Instead of sugar, I used Splenda blend and instead of 1/3 Cup oil, I used 1/3 C applesauce and 1 Tablespoon oil. I decreased the cooking time to 20 minutes instead of 25 to 30.

These muffins are a new favorite! They turned out very moist, and hopefully they are not too sinful.

2 comments:

  1. These muffins were DELICIOUS....and very appetizing. Not only did they taste good, but they looked great as well. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, I think Natalie made these yesterday. They were oh so yummy. Can I copy the recipe?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...