Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lost and Found

Hello, dear readers. Did you think you had lost me? It bugs me when I don’t post for a long time. Yet here I am. My excuse to myself is that I have been very sick. And I had to move. And finish some big projects.

Since you last heard from me, I had a number of lost and founds. Here are a few.

Lost: my pearl and pave ring.

Found: new music and playlists. After an extensive audit of my iTunes and a little shopping, I have emerged from my iTunes blahs.

Lost: my glasses. One week later: found my glasses.

Found (or should I say rediscovered): The Rach 2 is the best piano concerto ever written. Period.

Lost: three inches of my hair. Although “lost” is not exactly the right word when you get a haircut.

5 comments:

  1. Umm I think your glasses were downstairs in my room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget you lost a sister and found a brother

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Julie's. It's good to be able to see or read what you're up to. It seems like life is good!!
    Love, your cousin, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amy! Like my sister, Lisa, I found your blog through Julie's who found my blog through one of my sister's blogs (Lisa's, maybe?)
    Anyway, I tried to leave a message to you the other day and when I hit the post button the message went away and I couldn't find it anywhere. I don't know what happened but I have been known to inexplicably delete several things off of my blog. It was a long message because I left you some book ideas and maybe the message was too long and your blog got annoyed with me. I'm in danger of that again. Keep in touch.
    Your cousin, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I'm so sorry you've been sick and that you couldn't go to London. Seriously sister, if you need ANYTHING you can call me, I'm in Provo!

    Plus, I want to see your haircut

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...