Monday, May 18, 2009

Planted.

Hello again. Here I am. Not in England. Because I have been very sick, I have had to postpone my travels and research. So I am going to try for that thing about blooming where you are planted.

First, I planted lots of seeds: Poppy, Rosemary, Lavender, Sweet Pea and Candy Tuft. I also planted baby snapdragons, thyme and peas.

So far, I only have one poppy sprout:

17 May 09 (2)

I also planted pansies for the kitchen window. They are doing very well.

15 May 09 (2)

While trying to make the best of my circumstances, I become frustrated because my mind is still very active. I have many ideas of projects and goals. However, my body is not on the same page. Hopefully that will start to change soon! In the mean time, I hope my flowers will start to bloom. Even though I have lately been often planted in bed, I still want to make the best of my circumstances.

2 comments:

  1. amy, i think you have such a great attitude. i'm so sorry you couldn't go to london.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post Amy. I hope you are doing ok. Is there anything I can do for you? what a beautiful perspective you have on everything. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...