Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sleeping Bear

You have come across a sleeping bear. What would you like to do?
A. Do nothing.
B. Poke him.
C. Go hunting.
The obvious choice: Go hunting!
Mission: survive a bear assault for 30 seconds.
Mission accomplished! You have collected 100 pounds of meat.

If you do not know what I am talking about, then I am sorry you did not have the privilege of playing the old-school Oregon Trail computer game in elementary school. Lucky for me, I learned how to type “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” very quickly, so I had lots of time to play during computer class. Also lucky for me, I have a version of Oregon Trail for my iPhone. Bliss.
Now I need someone to create “Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?” for iPhones. “Escape to Treasure Mountain” would also be nice.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Carmen Sandiego! Whatever happened to her anyway (ironic, no?)?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...