Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hair Crisis

Hair

Hair-1

Hair-2I am cutting my hair. I am too sick to take care of it, and it is falling out anyway, so I am cutting it off. Not all of it, but a lot.

The big question is: How should I cut it? I could always go back to feathered bangs, as shown in photo number one. (Never!) Should I go as short as the haircut in photo number two? (Just know that I save mascara jobs like that one for my big stage debuts - and by that I mean small and random variety shows and musical reviews where I play a singing and dancing teacup who has lost a tooth.)

Whatever I decide, I cannot stay with the length shown in photo number three. I am open to suggestions. I have until Monday afternoon to decide.

5 comments:

  1. I suggest a midlength. Not quite as short as 4 years ago, but if you do go that short maybe thin it out a bit to make it more managable. But i love your hair regardless of length!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that Kelsey has a pretty good idea. I'm clueless right now in the hair department. I had a cut scheduled for Saturday but canceled at the last minute b/c I can't decide what to do with it! Good luck, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know...it looks really cute in that second picture. I say if you're going short, go all or nothing. In-be-tweeny stage is always awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, okay, kinda late to comment, I know, but how about if you just leave your hair in pigtails? Thats one of the things thats wrong with the world... not enough pigtails. Think of all the advantages...
    1) Pigtails are hot
    2) You could get that farmers-daughter look going for when you play Oregon Trail.
    3) It would really go well with that sheep you have at the top of your blog

    How is this not a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy!! I found your blog through Julie's...and oh it's so lovely!! I giggled at this post because I'm pretty sure you and I had friend photos taken in your parent's front room with matching dresses and your hair was styled like that top photo...like one thousand years ago...oh memory lane ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...