Saturday, September 26, 2009

Too many books?

One can never read too many books. However, is it possible to be reading too many books at one time?
26 September 09 (2) Here are most of the books I am currently reading. I also need to start refreshing my knowledge of Keats in anticipation of Bright Star. I am enjoying them all, so I cannot bear to pick just one to finish while neglecting the others. It is also fun to have a variety of topics and genres to choose from, depending on what mood strikes me at the time.
I love a good book: one who becomes my companion in an escape to a new world.

2 comments:

  1. i love the way your blog looks now!

    and i admire your love of books, i wish i was reading ONE right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see The Eyre Affair in the stack! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...