Thursday, November 26, 2009

New site!

I am excited to announce that my Etsy shop is now open! For those of you who are not familiar with Etsy, it provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods and crafting supplies. Here is the link to my store.


This new venture is part of what I like to call "Project Pancreas." What is Project Pancreas? Read on. 


In July, 2007, I sustained serious internal injuries as a passenger in a car accident. 
[This is the part where I am sparing you from reading a lot of gritty details. Skip to today.]
My pancreas is damaged because of the injuries I sustained in the car accident. This is one of the health problems with which I now deal.


Project Pancreas is my way of dealing with my life being turned upside-down. It represents me taking a stand, sticking it to the man, standing up, going to the mattresses, not taking it lying down . . . you get the idea. 


My new Etsy store is one way of dealing with approximately one zillion dollars in medical bills. It is also an outlet for creative expression and working towards something fun and positive; a vacation from the world of illness. 


In the future, I will be posting more about my creative and artistic endeavors. I hope you enjoy, whether the enjoyment comes from comedic relief or inspiration.


Thank you for your support!


Amy

3 comments:

  1. love the new blog layout and your new business! i think you are so amazing and inspiring.

    let's do lunch again soon! happy holidays beautiful.
    love, christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome amy! your creations are so cute! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...