Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Tree Challenge




Finally! I am posting pictures of my tree from my own Christmas challenge. I was really good and did not buy anything new to decorate my tree, despite many temptations. The theme is "Give your heart for Christmas," which was inspired by Christina Rossetti's poem. The top photo shows a ceramic heart ornament I made several months ago. I only recently finished glazing it. In the other photos, you can see I used pink ribbon from my craft supplies to trim the branches. Other hand-made hearts also decorate this cheery little tree.

Check out a few more Christmas trees:
Becca
Shelley
Alicia
Albert Abode
Christina and Chris
One pretty thing

Add your Christmas tree by posting a link in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...