Sunday, December 6, 2009

Free Christmas Printables



This year I am attempting to secretly give gifts to two different families for the Twelve Days of Christmas. I will not be focusing on the icons of the song; I'll be focusing on making Christmas a little better for each of the two families. I will start on Sunday, December 13th and the twelfth day of Christmas will fall on Christmas Eve. So, I have one week to get things basically figured out. I will need to pull this off using "cheep and cheerful" ideas, which will require some creativity.

I will be posting my ideas along the way. You can use my ideas to give gifts for the Twelve Days of Christmas to someone you know! I will also need your input and ideas.

Today I am posting free printable gift tags for each of the Twelve Days of Christmas. Simply follow the link and print out the document. Cut out each tag to go with each day's gift. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...