Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving feast


Here are some mediocre images of amazing food from our family's Thanksgiving feast. Clockwise from top left: homemade rolls, almost ready to be put in the oven, where I grabbed the rack without a hot pad. Ouch. Next: Julie rolling out the dough. Next: my mom's famous apple pie. Trust me: it's famous for a reason. Finally: a French pear and almond tart. I made this with a new recipe. It was good. Not like my mom's apple pie, but still good. The pastry batter was the best part.

2 comments:

  1. It looks and sounds delicious. I've never had your mother's famous apple pie. Makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy-baby: is it just me or do you have a bad habit of grabbing the oven rack without the hot pad?! Careful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...