Friday, January 22, 2010

Zippy continues

I must share some more Zippy.

"My feet were freezing and I cursed myself (curses, curses, I said) for having an eye like a camera. I had just added something to the photo album of Things I Wished I'd Never Seen. This one could be cross-referenced under Not Sure What it Was."

This girl understands me.

Further on:

"So what was really scary? The day my sister got married and left home; that one still stung." [This is where I add: The day my other sister left town and moved to a bankrupt state which happens to be falling off into the ocean. This one still stings, too.]

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm not going to fall off into the ocean this week. The has almost quit for the weekend. I miss you too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...