Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Had a great fall

I've called myself many things over the years, some more positive than others: Tubby the Whale, Queen of France, Queen of Everything, Library Junkie, Amy-licious, to name a few. After last Thursday, I add Humpty Dumpty to the list.

I had a dizzy spell and tumbled down 10 stairs. I am not sure which side of my head I hit, but I have carpet burn on my right cheek and a headache on the left side of my head. I had a mild concussion, which made my mind feel like it was experiencing the next Alice in Wonderland saga (book, not the movie). Noble Ryan and others had to put up with my irritability over the weekend and I've been sleeping a lot since then. At least I have a wonderful new bed, fit for the Queen of Everything.

3 comments:

  1. STOP HURTING YOURSELF.

    PS - when you've stopped abusing the royal nogging, would you like to play again sometime soon? I'll make the trek northward so you don't have to leave your lovely (and hopefully well cushioned) bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! i'm so sorry, amy baby. i hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...