Sunday, April 11, 2010

From the "H" place

Written from the "H" place. You may be thinking of a certain four-letter word; I was meaning the hospital. The two words are interchangeable. I have been very ill with another flare-up of pancreatitis. I hope I am done throwing up. I can my nausea is doing a little better because I keep thinking about wonderful food. Mostly things I won't ever be able to eat, but also a few things which I just cannot eat when my pancreas is especially angry. 


Here are a few dreams:
naval orange slices
golden delicious apple slices with peanut butter
focaccia bread
garlic toast
a nice green salad
chicken velvet soup
homemade rolls
I better stop before this gets out of hand.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling so well. Wishing you a full and swift recovery...

    Do you have a good recipe for Chicken Velvet soup? I'd love to try it, if you wouldn't mind posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, same here. hope u'll get better~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...