Wednesday, April 14, 2010

H place again

This will be my fifth night in the hospital. This stay, I have been really lucky to have great nurses and support staff. My family and my wonderful fiancé have also been very supportive and caring. Ryan held back my hair while I puked. He takes good care of me.

I can't wait to watch Jeopardy! each night. All day I look forward to it.

NO! A new IV start just took up almost the entire episode. I waited all day and then had to miss it for something far less exciting.

Today I went on a walk down two long hallways. These walls seem to get uglier each day. I am not allowed to eat or drink anything, so I think about food a lot.

I started this post seven hours ago. Now I am ending it.

5 comments:

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...