Friday, July 23, 2010

5:30 a.m.

Hi. Here I am: 5:30 a.m. I've been awake for more than an hour. I am out of Tums and my bedside lamp is burned out. I ate a few saltines, but they did not help. I am in too much pain to get comfy, so I decided I will write.

By the way, I am having surgery on my pancreas again on Monday, August second. I am hoping it will put me back in a "honeymoon state," where my pain is under control, even with eating.

My sister Julie is coming into town tomorrow for her birthday weekend. I am excited to see her. Too bad she's a night owl and won't want to wake up to entertain me in the early morning hours.

White Collar is one of my favorite TV shows, and season two just started. I always look forward to a new episode on Hulu.

I just got a new high score on Bookworm.

I guess that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl. We need to meet up sometime when you are feeling up to it for some classic ICB's and root beer. I hope you are doing okay this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( feel better, please. i hope your surgery goes ok!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...