Thursday, July 22, 2010

Long time

I haven't posted in a long time, which bugs me. My blog is the only form of journal I am keeping these days, which is unusual for me. I keep thinking about things I need to write about, but then I never do it. So today, to get out of my slump, I am going to compose a list of excuses.

1. I have not been sleeping well (if at all) because of pancreatic pain. I expect myself to use that extra time to get things done (like post on my blog), but the fatigue and pain sucks the creative energy out of me.

2. I have been busy getting ready for my wedding.

3. My computer has been acting up.

4. I have a new game on my iPhone: Bookworm. It is addictive.

5. My flowers, grapes and vegetable garden are gorgeous, and I feel like I need to spend time out there every day. They need my love and attention.

6. My dog needs me to lay down with her.

3 comments:

  1. I want more details on your wedding. I'm sorry you're in a slump. I hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so when is the new wedding date??

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...