I haven't posted in a long time, which bugs me. My blog is the only form of journal I am keeping these days, which is unusual for me. I keep thinking about things I need to write about, but then I never do it. So today, to get out of my slump, I am going to compose a list of excuses.
1. I have not been sleeping well (if at all) because of pancreatic pain. I expect myself to use that extra time to get things done (like post on my blog), but the fatigue and pain sucks the creative energy out of me.
2. I have been busy getting ready for my wedding.
3. My computer has been acting up.
4. I have a new game on my iPhone: Bookworm. It is addictive.
5. My flowers, grapes and vegetable garden are gorgeous, and I feel like I need to spend time out there every day. They need my love and attention.
6. My dog needs me to lay down with her.