Thursday, September 16, 2010

A-B-C, easy as 1-2-3

A - Attached or Single: Attached eternally!
B - Best Friend: Ryan, 80-Lane Ladies, Cadence
C - Cake or Pie: Pie. Definitely.
D - Day of choice: Thursday. It just feels good. 
E - Essential Item: Lip gloss; Meds. I am never without them.
F - Favorite Color: PINK! (Especially bubble gum pink)
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Usually neither. Bears about once a year.
H - Hometown: F-ington
I - Indulgence(s): Fresca Peach; Secretly eating banned food, especially ice cream
J - January or July: July. I hate inversions.
K - Kids: I want a baby! But I'll have to be much healthier first.
L - Life is incomplete without: Ryan; the gospel; quality relationships; nature 
M - Marriage Date: September 3, 2010. Day 13 of Happily-Ever-After!
N - Number of Siblings: Three: older sister; younger sister plus brother-in-law, younger brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Navel oranges.
P - Phobias or Fears: I am scared my current state of health is as good as it is ever going to get; fear of dying alone; fear of heights
Q - Quotes: Is this supposed to be something I always say, or a quote I like?
R - Reason to smile: Ryan; animals; flowers; color
S - Season: Spring: I can start gardening again and (hopefully) Winter's inversions are done.
T - Tag Three Friends: A-Lo; Ro; Julie
U - Unknown fact about me: I secretly wish I were a writer. I know I'm not a great writer, but I wish I were. Also, I sometimes imagine myself to be friends with characters of books I am reading. Even worse, I sometimes imagine I am friends with the authors of my favorite books.
V - Very favorite Store: Target
W - Worst habit: Taking some OCD tendencies too far.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound. We need to come up with a better "X" question.
Y - Your favorite food: Currently love McDonald's Mixed Berry Smoothie. I love ice cream, but it hurts my pancreas. Ironically, I crave ice cream as a comfort food when I am in a lot of pain.
Z - Zodiac: Taurus

I am cheating a little bit. I wrote this post in response to a tag on another blog to which I contribute. But, since said blog is private, I decided to reuse the material and post it here at home.

Feel free to post a response on your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...