Monday, September 20, 2010

Diversions

I had bills and health insurance junk to take care of today. How would you have known?
I instead spent the day outside of my bedroom, where I was free from feeling guilty every time I looked at the pile of paperwork. Hah! Take that, you fiend!

On another note, I felt pretty good today. For the past several days, my pancreas has been hurting worse than usual. I felt pretty crummy overall. But today I did fairly well. I hope this trend continues!

You probably don't care about this part:
My hips are sore from two vitamin shots. Hopefully they will help my face and arms to not look like a reptile.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amy I'm so sorry! I will continue to keep you in my prayers. I love your fight-back attitude though!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...