Thursday, December 23, 2010

They Draw and They Cook

Shared Inspiration
I must tell you about a favorite blog: They Draw and they Cook. I have been reading this blog for a long time. The blog has really taken off since I first started following it. Here are some reasons why it is so great:
1. Daily inspiration from various of art styles.
2. Inspiration from all kinds of art techniques.
3. Exposure to foreign traditional recipes.
4. New recipes and food I want to try.
5. I want to have an illustrated recipe posted on the blog one day.

Here is a favorite from April of this year:

I just adore the forest friends featured in one of yesterday's recipes:

Thank you to the artists for sharing their work. Click on the images to see the full size images and information about the artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...