Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bibliophile's vacation


I read in the NY Times about a tourist destination for book lovers: Norwich, England. The town is supposedly the best literary scene in the world. It is also home to the University of East Anglia and its prestigious creative writing master's degree program. I have a long line of family from the area.

I love books. I love England. I love historic, small towns. 
Norwich has already won a place in my heart. I will definitely be going there on my next trip to England.


Look at this stunning picture of the town's Pull's Ferry.
I found this in an architecture photography contest on Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. This place looks wonderful. England is one place I have always wanted to visit. I would love to stroll down the street in the first picture and take my time in the shops. I try never to go anywhere without a book.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...