Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fashionless speaks again

I think I may have started a trend. I had fun commenting on fashion at the Golden Globe Awards. Taking the commentary one step further would naturally mean commenting on clothes "normal" people are supposed to wear.

The first victim is a skirt from J. Crew. I love J. Crew. Of course, I am currently too poor to shop there (one million hospital bills, health insurance premiums, co-pays, etc.). {See Life Turned Upside Down sidebar on your left; or read posts labeled Pain in the Pancreas.} Even though I currently cannot afford their luxuries, I still like to browse J. Crew's site now and again. I can dream, right?

This is what I found today:
"Taffeta Tulip Mini"
Original price: $158.00
Sale price: $99.99

I do not care what brand name is on this skirt. It is absolutely a fashion crime.
Are you tired of going to the bathroom? Or maybe you have bladder or bowel control issues. With this stylish adult diaper, your bathroom worries are over! With pleats at the waist, this diaper will make room for that extra tummy flab. At this price, the diaper is definitely not disposable, which means you will be doing your part to protect the environment. Just dry clean after every use.
I am disappointed, J. Crew. This is not your best work.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a girl in San Diego wearing this skirt. I almost cried I was laughing so hard thinking of your description of this skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...