Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Help

Santa brought my sister a new book for Christmas. For a couple of days, I do not think she knew it was missing. Then for several days after that, she said it was "lost."

To help her locate her book before she left town, I offered my services as a private detective. These are some pictures I took while spying on the "lost" book:




As you can see, I located the book and my sister was able to pack it away in one of her heavy carry-on bags.

Looks like my help saved the day.


(By the way, I really enjoyed the book and highly recommend it to my fellow bibliophiles.)

1 comment:

  1. Of course I knew it was missing. You forgot to mention that it went missing with one of the Christmas presents you made me. I'm so glad that your detective skills are so stellar.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...