Monday, March 21, 2011

Fashion time again


pictures from GarnetHill.com

I want this dress. In pink and/or in blue. (Usually I just want pink, so I must really like it.)
Long, fan-blown model hair would be nice, too.

Another trend I love: ruffles. So feminine and sweet, ruffles upgrade clothes from basic to lovely.
These ruffled shoes just might match the ruffled dress.

Let's accessorize another imaginary pink outfit:
Let's start with some Vera Bradley in Folkloric.
Purple punch is on sale, so we should add some to our accessories.
How about a purple headband to go with our new purple bag?
Add a crisp watch. . .


. . .and some preppy little flats. . .
and we have spent more imaginary money than we have to spend (imaginarily). 

I am in the mood for (and need) some new clothes, but since I have to pay for my pancreas, I am too poor - no- economically minded to buy such pretty things. In the meantime, I just have to pretend-shop. Thanks for coming along with me!

1 comment:

  1. Economically minded is much more genteel sounding. PS - email me back! Correspondence must take the place of a visit until you summon me north!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...