Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lucy's paws






This is Lucy. Well, mostly just her paws for this photo shoot. You may remember Lucy from the time she went fishing. This is the same fixed cat who carries socks around while crying an awful moan, as if she were looking for her kittens. She bats at the newspaper while it is being read and loves to lick out the milk from the bottom of a cereal bowl. She has also helped herself to my Popsicles and ice cream. She likes to sleep at the bottom of the Batting Box, where my mom stores scraps of quilt-filling. She knows how to turn on the bathtub when she is thirsty, but does not bother to turn off the water when she is done.

By the way, the second picture from the top is supposed to be horizontal, but Blogger does not agree with me. For an optimal view, turn your head sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...