Thursday, March 3, 2011

Smart girls


I found an interesting article from the Daily Mail:
Why DO smart girls dumb down for men?


This seems to be an issue better discussed by my darling Credenza, so I will not even try to be as eloquent as she is. If you are interested in the issue, read the article. 

After I read it, my thoughts were focused on Ryan, my husband.
I love being with a man who loves my personality.
I do not need to hide parts of my personality around Ryan.
He has seen some not-so-pretty sides of me, and still loves me!
Since I have been with Ryan, I have learned new things about myself. In fact, being with Ryan has opened up new places in my heart and in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...