Tuesday, March 22, 2011

War surplus


Can you guess what the subject in this picture is?
I took it at a war surplus store. It is part of a WWII tank.
Two weekends ago, I took Ryan on an outing to the war surplus store, since he was a war-surplus-store virgin. My idea was a hit: Ryan loved the store and had a great time looking around. He climbed on tanks and tried on helmets. He even found some pins and clothing similar the ones his dad has. 
For 99 cents, I found some disposable caps for my otoscope, in a box labeled "Ear-looker-inner-things." 
I was going to take a picture of the box label, but I was just too embarrassed for whomever wrote it. Now I wish I had just taken the picture.
More stories to come, since Ryan says we will definitely be going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...