Sunday, September 18, 2011

Street fair






I took these pictures in June of this year, not too long after my latest pancreas surgery. My friend and college roommate, Erica, was in town with her darling family, so Ryan and I met them for lunch. I had really fat steroid face, so I am not going to post any pictures of me and Erica. 

Ryan and I had a great day. The weather was beautiful. We walked around and browsed through the vendor booths at the street fair, walked through the sidewalk chalk art festival, and even did a little shopping. It was a big deal to me because it had been so long since I had been able to spend so much time out of the house, let alone walk that much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...