Saturday, October 8, 2011

Decide who wins

Ryan and I are fighting over which Internet video is better. We are not even talking about the best or the coolest video EVER, just which of the two choices is better.
Translate: Ryan is hogging the bandwidth and I want a turn!

My video features pet prairie dogs. Domesticated. With their own dog door.
P.S. Do yourself a favor and hit the mute button while you watch. 

You might vomit if you watch Ryan's choice. Two weird guys eating LIVING octopi (plural for octopus).
<a href='http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/strangers-in-danger-octopus-delight/12bijhsl?src=v5:embed::' target='_new' title='Strangers in Danger: Octopus delight'>Video: Strangers in Danger: Octopus delight</a>

Okay, I realize my video choice is five minutes long. I also admit the music stinks. But I can't even finish watching it because Ryan is hogging all the bandwidth with his lameness.
Date night: FAIL.

Cute little animals or octopus torture?
Warm and fuzzy or vomititious?
ME or HIM?


Help us choose. VOTE NOW in the comments section!

1 comment:

  1. I always vote Amy. But live octopi was a tough competitor ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...