Thursday, November 10, 2011

Embroidered animals 3


Embroidered baby doe: another addition to the baby quilt I am making.

Please note: the fact that I am making a baby quilt is not an announcement that I am on the nest. In the words of one pancreas doctor, "There is no way you can get pregnant right now." In the words of another doctor, "You just can't even think about getting pregnant for now." Well I still think about it, so suck it! While leaning over the toilet a few days ago, between heaves, I thought maybe this means I am pregnant! But then I remembered I have stinking pancreatitis. Then I threw up some more.

I am making this baby quilt for a future baby, whenever we are blessed with one.
Fertility talk over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...