Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Put the kettle on

Picture here

Is now a good time to panic? It sure feels like it.

We finally got our travel orders and  itineraries today. We fly out on Friday. Now we know we are not driving, which would have meant leaving tomorrow. That takes a little pressure off.

But still. I have three fully-booked days to finish preparations. Panic!

While I panic, dear reader, you will have to wait for stories and pictures of our fabulous Thanksgiving holiday.

By the way, sometimes I feel like I am moving to a strange, secret society with its own language. Culture shock expected.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you such good luck. You will have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear how everything goes. My love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so soon!!!!! how exciting! but how is your chicken??

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...