Achievements of the day:
1. I have finally memorized my husband's cell phone number. Took me long enough.
2. I was exercising with a resistance band and it snapped in half. I am so buff!
3. I have seen a local Hobby Lobby with my own eyes. It is not far from where we are living!
4. We finally went to see The Muppets. It made us feel so cheerful and happy. I loved the chickens in the movie (of course) and Miss Piggy was looking fabulous.
5. Do you know there is a Toy Story short shown before The Muppets? Now you know. Also be advised that it is awesome.