Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First day in the District

Ryan had the day off on Monday, so after we went apartment shopping, we went down to the District to play. We have driven through a couple of times, but Monday was our first time to go exploring.

First stop: Chinatown

Next stop: the International Spy Museum gift shop. We are saving our tour of the museum for another day.

FBI building, Pennsylvania Avenue

FBI seal

Me. Capitol.

Then two and one-third exhibits at the National Museum of Natural History.

Finished off the day with dinner in Chinatown.

I fell asleep on Ryan's shoulder during the Metro ride home. I am so glad to be here with him!



1 comment:

  1. oh DC is so fun! You're lucky to live there, hope you like it! and if you're ever in the mood for some southern hospitality I'm only 8 hours away :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...