Saturday, February 25, 2012

Vacation with Ryan, part 1

I just got back from a trip to visit Ryan. It had been almost two months since we had seen each other, so it was very nice to spend time with each other. We spent almost a week in the Savannah and Jacksonville areas.

Here is a list of the areas we stayed.

Night one: Jacksonville
Nights two and three: Savannah
Night four: Jacksonville
Night five and six: near Jekyll Island

I am really proud of the work Ryan is doing. I cannot tell you what he is doing, but I can tell you he is excelling.

We spent all of day two on Tybee Island. Here are some pictures.
(My camera is broken. Sad! We had to use our video camera to take still pictures and the quality is not great. Double sad.)

Ryan at the Fort Pulaski National Monument

Me on Tybee Beach

Me and Ryan on Tybee Beach

Me with the Tybee Lighthouse behind me.

Ryan with the Tybee Lighthouse in the background

Tybee Lighthouse




1 comment:

  1. I just cannot believe you have to go that long without seeing each other! Madness! I'm glad Ryan's excelling, though, and you sure look cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...