Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baby ducks

It reached a point where it became nearly impossible to survive without pet ducks, so I ordered some online. Now I have three little duckling additions to my family.

They arrived in the mail on Wednesday. The three babies live in a moving box under a heat lamp in my living room. They have already begun to imprint on me. They know my voice and are learning to follow me around. I have taken them out on my patio several times; they are still a little intimidated by the great outdoors and like to stay close to me. When they are done playing outside, they stand on my feet until I take them back in.

Nap time on my lap

All swaddled up


A present from the Easter bunny

Duck soup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...