Friday, March 9, 2012

Back online

I have internet! Yay! I have been so long without it that is seems magical now; I just have to click some buttons and I have news and contact from the outside world.

I have been in my new apartment since March 1. The movers were supposed to arrive on March 2, but they actually came on March 6. Now I am working on unpacking. Ryan is still on assignment, so he won't be here for another three-and-a-half weeks.

Just some of the boxes I have unpacked so far.

Let me tell you about some of my new neighbors. I have some new Canadian friends who come around every morning looking for handouts. I also have some other friends of a different variety, but I don't know their names yet - they all look the same.

Oh, I'm sorry; I forgot to mention I was talking about birds. What did you think I was talking about?

The Canada Geese couple who come to my back porch; I call them The Canadians.

Some of the Mallards who live by me.
For the sake of snobbery, I would like to point out that I have the most beautiful view from my back windows and back porch.

Welcome to Maryland!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...