Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pancreatitis time


My chronic pancreatitis has been flaring up for while. I have been in the hospital since last Monday night. I am at John's Hopkins in Baltimore. My dad flew out here to be with me, since Ryan is still away on a three-month assignment.

I really wish Ryan was here. He comes home on Monday night. My doctor said that he could check me out of the hospital long enough to welcome him home. I am so happy that I get to see him soon.

This past week, you may have noticed several posts on this blog. It was all a big cover-up. What actually happened was that I wrote several posts before I ended up being admitted to the hospital. I scheduled the posts to spread out over the week instead of being published all at once. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. My sweet cousin. I hope you feel better soon and can be with Ryan when he gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're out of the hospital now and that Ryan is back!! I was wondering why you were posting all those posts...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...