Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February in review

February was a pretty good month for me. I made some small, but good progress. I have managed to stay out of the hospital (yay!). Remember when I thought a week-long admission felt like eternity? Now I'm like: One week is for amateurs; try one week followed closely by16 days!

For Valentine's Day, Ryan surprised me with a dozen pink roses. We also got a package from my mom and my sister Julie. They really lifted my spirits, especially because I was really sick and miserable that day.

Pink roses for Valentine's Day
My entertainment this month has included Downton Abbey, Wives and Daughters, and the recent BBC series Sherlock. I also started to embroider again: just a few small projects.

I love the scenes of London in the opening titles.

In Summary:
2012
Nine hospital trips, two lasting longer than two weeks

2013 (so far)
Zero hospital trips

Looks like I'm getting through 2013 like a boss!


Watch this short video to get pep-talked:




1 comment:

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...