Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Postage stamp baby quilt

Breaking news: I actually finished a quilt! I am a pro when it comes to dreaming about and starting projects, but finishing projects is another story (with today being the exception). My friend Sharon is having a baby girl, so it was good motivation for me to finish a quilt in time for her baby shower. The original plan was to try machine quilting, but I didn't have time to start over if the machine quilting was a disaster, so I ended up tying the quilt with cotton sport yarn.

Postage stamp baby quilt


1 comment:

  1. Loving these updates, Amos! The quilts are darling, and so glad to know you've been feeling better. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...