Monday, July 22, 2013

Progress

Saturday marked six years since the car accident that started my pancreatitis nightmare. Ryan and I had a great day celebrating not only how much I have come through, but also how well I am doing today. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for family, friends and even strangers who have helped me, prayed for me, loved me, cared for me and provided emotional support.

We went to Annapolis (I LOVE that city) where I bought four fat quarters of quilt fabric at Cottonseed Glory. We picked up my wedding ring, which had been worked on by the jeweler. We ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. After we came home, I got to finish off the day by watching a BBC documentary on women in the 17th century. What a great day! Six months ago, I could not imagine ever being able to do that much in one day.

These are my darling, Annapolis-themed fat quarters.



4 comments:

  1. Those crabs are amazing!

    Raising a glass to your progress and fight, my warrior queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you had a fun and full day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've come so far and it is amazing! I love hearing that you are able to have such great days like this. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. truly a miracle amy that you have done so well! i'm glad you were able to have such a memorable celebration. and i love that fabric. what is it about nautical themed anything that is so adorable? thanks for always being so real.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...