Saturday, September 14, 2013

Catching up: family time

This past April we took a trip to visit family. We hadn't been there for about eighteen months, so we were looking forward to going. Last year and the beginning four months of this year I was too sick to travel, but after I was taken off all my tubes and as soon as we thought I could handle the trip, we booked a flight. Here are some pictures from the trip. 

Ryan with his dad, Jim.

Ryan and I at the tulip garden of some family friends.

Me and my sisters, Julie and Shelley
So sad this picture is blurry. This is me with my maternal grandma. This was the last time I saw her before she died. 

Ryan holding my dad's rabbit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...