Thursday, September 19, 2013

Maryland campus

Yesterday I visited the campus of the University of Maryland in College Park. I arrived around lunchtime and the weather was beautiful; the combination of both meant the sidewalks and lawns were crowded with students. It also happened to be extracurricular week, so the quad was buzzing with clubs, fraternities and sororities, academic groups and religious groups all inviting students to join their organization. 

This picture shows about half of the groups set up on the lawn.

Will I join your sailing club? Well yes, since you insist.



The campus was beautiful. The red brick buildings and ancient trees standout foremost in mind as I reflect upon the visit. It was also fun to once again be in the world of academia, surrounded by students eager and excited about the new school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...