Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Three years on the third

Yesterday Ryan and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary. I surprised him with a photo book featuring highlights from when we were dating and engaged. He wrote me an old-fashioned love letter and bought me diamonds, so he definitely wins. (Yes, gift-giving is a competition. Just ask Leslie Knope.)

I have been reflecting upon all the people who helped make our wedding day special. We are indebted to family and friends who spent time preparing for the garden reception of my dreams. I had bridesmaids and ladies-in-waiting spend hours with me shopping for a dress and planning other details. Others traveled long distances to be with us on our special day. We were blessed with a generous amount of gifts. I love using them and thinking about the people who gave them to us. To each of you, thank you!



3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary (a couple days late)! Your wedding was just perfect! I was so happy to be apart of it. And even happier that you found such a great man in Ryan. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! We are into our third year as well--time is flying like crazy :) You guys look so lovely in your wedding portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) anniversary! You are such a cute couple! I don't know that I've seen many of your wedding pictures, so I LOVED seeing these.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...