Sunday, October 20, 2013

Autumn with the Amish

This will be my first post of several about the past weekend which I spent with my husband, Ryan, my mom, Linda and my brother, Ryan. I am so grateful they were able to come to town and also grateful Ryan was able to take time off work to be with us.

Mom and I spent a day driving the Old Philadelphia Pike in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We went to several Amish quilt shops and farmers' markets. The fall colors were absolutely beautiful, augmenting the stunning Pennsylvania farmland that I love.

We bought more quilt fabric than we had intended and far more food than we ever planned on buying. The day was perfect.







2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a beautiful day! I'm glad you guys had such a good time. Get feeling better!! Love you XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkins?? or funny looking squash are awesome! The quilts are beautiful. I'm jealous that I couldn't be there to explore Amish country with you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments feed my blog. I hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...